READY IN NOVEMBER Brand new 4BR; 3BA on a 3 acre partially wooded lot with circular driveway!! High speed internet ready for buyer to connect so school and work from home will be easy. Many included features and upgrades - granite countertops, Shaker style cabinets in white with oil rubbed bronze hardware and light package, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout, custom tile in shower with frameless door. Walkout basement with lots of windows, a 4th BR and full BA in lower level. Large front porch and rear deck for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors. Built by Country View Homes with pride in craftsmanship and attention to detail. Located on Stonehouse Mountain Rd about 5 minutes back to Town of Culpeper. Per new Tax Map 29-111C2B.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Vinyl Siding
Gravity Septic System
2,328 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Casement, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)