READY BY CHRISTMAS - Imagine spending this holiday in a brand new 4BR; 3BA on a 2+ acre mostly open lot!! High speed internet nearby ready for buyer to connect so school and work from home will be easy. Many included features and upgrades - granite countertops, Shaker style cabinets in white with oil rubbed bronze hardware and light package, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout, custom tile in shower with frameless door. Walkout basement with lots of windows, a 4th BR and full BA in lower level. Front porch and rear deck composite floor boards for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors. Built by Country View Homes with pride in craftsmanship and attention to detail. Located on Stonehouse Mountain Rd about 5 minutes back to Town of Culpeper. Builder reserves the right to substitute materials of like kind if items are not available. Per new Tax Map 29-102. Plans and specifications in the MLS docs file.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Country View Homes, Llc
Cable TV, Electric service available, Underground
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price