ALL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY APRIL 29TH BY 5;00. This one has the most beautiful setting overlooking a pond....so peaceful and serene...all brick 3BR; 2.5BA home on 11 open acres. Views of the pond from the covered rear deck and adjoining sunroom just make this a winner. Located about 5 minutes from the Town of Culpeper in Chesterfield Estates - a large lot subdivision. All of the big ticket items have been replaced - Anderson vinyl, double hung replacement windows; New HVAC system includes a gas furnace & A/c condenser 1yr. old; new gas hot water heater in 2022; new roof 6 years ago; water softener system 1 yr old; newer Maytag washer & dryer set included. Large open Rec Room in Lower level with fireplace. Two car garage. Needs updating in kitchen, baths, and flooring but priced accordingly. A ton of potential. Horses allowed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heate
2,999 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Telephone, Electric service available
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Pond, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price