Great Stafford County location. Close to I-95 and Route 17 commuter lot. Convenient to shopping and dining options. Downtown Fredericksburg and the VRE are just minutes away. 4BR home in beautiful condition, updated and move in ready!! 2-story foyer gives an open feel as it leads to the upper level. Main level and basement have 9 ceilings. Large updated kitchen has a long counter space and an eat-in area overlooking the deck and backyard, quartz counters and new stainless appliances, gas cooking and hardwood floors. Open formal living and dining rooms. Family room has trey ceiling, custom bay window, and a gas fireplace flanked by bookshelves. Separate office for working from home. Comfortable- size bedrooms. Master bedroom has tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet! Master bath has double vanities, a soaking tub, an oversize shower, and beautifully tiled floor. The 2nd bathroom was also completely updated and tiled. Laundry room is off kitchen- washer and dryer convey. Basement is unfinished, but plumbing and electrical are roughed in for possible in-law apartment or extra bedroom and bathroom with plenty of space for a living room or game room. Neighborhood has clubhouse, pool, and tennis courts. Website and 3D Virtual tour at: http://listing.upwardstudio.com/bt/15_Lynchester_Dr.html
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,054 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DSL Available, Underground
T. BENTON GAYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price