Beautiful custom built colonial close to town on 1.7 acres with NO HOA. Enjoy the quality and charm of this custom built home on a hill. This home has been lovingly cared for and is now refreshed with new paint, carpet and flooring. From the 2 car side load garage, enter into the spacious eat-in kitchen with French doors to the patio and back yard. Formal dining room and living rooms are bright and spacious. The family room has exposed beams and gas logs with a brick hearth and wooden mantle. From the front door come into the foyer with a hardwood floor and access to living room, family room or kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. New carpet, new floors in kitchen and bathroom and fresh paint throughout! High speed internet, natural gas, minutes to downtown Culpeper. Seller is offering Home Warranty!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Aluminum Siding, Frame
2,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Underground
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)