Unique opportunity to own a beautiful home situated on the Rappahannock River front. Gorgeous custom 3BR/4BA Cape Cod with water views. Tucked away on 100+ acres this home is quite the destination. Over 5700 finished square feet. Beautiful hardwoods throughout the home Huge country kitchen w/ upgraded appliances, a huge island, tons of built in cabinets. Enjoy the river views from the great room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Well
5,780 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Culpeper County Public Schools
FLOYD T. BINNS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Playground, Sidewalks, Satellite Dish, Shed, Landscaped, Trees, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond, Trees/Wooded, Private, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS