This unique style Colonial is a real gem! Immaculately maintained, in pristine condition and filled with high-end finishes from top to bottom. Main level features a beautiful kitchen which flows into the family room, small living room, (perfect for home office), breakfast nook and dining room. Upper level has 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with walk-in closets, 2 spa-like bathrooms and a laundry room. The lower level has tremendous possibilities as an in-law suite with a 5th bedroom, full bath, rec room and walkout exit to back yard. The roof has architectural shingles and has many, many years of life left. The shed has been transformed into an impressive workshop but has many other possibilities. Sit on the covered front porch and watch the wildlife, host parties on the expansive back deck, (completely maintenance free with Trex materials) and enjoy the privacy of this beautiful lot tucked back from the road with tons of privacy. Highly desirable neighborhood close to Warrenton and Culpeper with HIGH SPEED INTERNET!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Gravity Septic System
3,262 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Bar, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price