Quintessential Virginia Farmhouse situated on 18+ open and wooded acres, nestled among the foothills of Blue Ridge Mountains & Skyline Drive. 15 minutes to Historic Washington Virginia, 15 minutes to Warrenton and 20 minutes to Downtown Culpeper. Sought after area for dinning, Vineyards and local breweries, stroll the downtown streets for the unique shops. This property has a lot to offer as a primary residence and its proximity to Washington DC would be perfect for weekend Retreat. Other features w/ this property include a separate Detached garage with 18'x23' home office w/ full bath & separate heating and cooling system, flagstone patios, covered porches, Gardening shed, multiple outbuildings, In-ground swimming pool and much more. There is also a guest cottage that would be perfect for the blended families, possible care takers residence, or perfect rental , possible VRBO, AIR BB, ETC. This home was the primary residence for a local well respected family who called both Culpeper and Fauquier county home. Over the years there were multiple improvements and renovations to the home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, 2+ Story, Carriage House
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,571 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 170.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price