A wonderful opportunity to live near Town of Culpeper in a sought after subdivision called Cedarbrooke. This custom Donald Gardner home has all the upgrades and amenities to enjoy a country lifestyle yet be located within easy access to Rt. 29. Cedarbrooke is a lovely area to take walks surrounded by beautiful scenery. This house has three bedrooms on the first floor with an upper level flex space for 4th bedroom or office over the garage along with three full baths plus a guest powder room. Work from home with office space and Comcast internet. The real oak hardwood floors provide continuity throughout the main living area - foyer to great room, dining room, and kitchen. The ceiling heights, trays, and features add interest and an airy feeling. A gas fireplace and built ins create ambience in the great room. The finished basement offers additional living with kitchenette for entertaining. The indoor transitions to the outdoors with a screened porch overlooking the neighbor's pond and open space along with a grilling deck and steps down to a patio and pool area. It has a small fiberglass pool that needs attention.The roof was replaced in 2018; the HVAC replaced in 2015/2018 as well as the kitchen appliances. No HOA. Seller needs long closing - like in Oct for next home to be ready.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Gravity Septic System
4,082 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground, Electric service available
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price