Stunning custom home on 16+acres with timber frame beams that enhance the design and invite you to country living at it's finest. A gorgeous view of Butler Mountain and surrounding farmland from the great room windows and front porch. A lovely setting for enjoying all that life has to offer. The Great room ambiance feels like a resort with floor to ceiling rock fireplace and wood floors. The open floor plan circulates to separate dining area that connects to the kitchen which is made for entertaining and cooking. The first floor owner's suite is in it's own wing and totally private w/ a siting area and another gas fireplace. Plenty of closet space and ample sized bathroom with separate tiled shower and soaking tub. This home is served by Piedmont broadband and has been used as an office. The lower level is finished for occupancy or parents including living space, dining, kitchenette and full bath. It opens to walkout patio area and drive-up access. This is a stay at home vacation type of property with room to hike, explore, raise chickens, and garden. Close to Town and on a state paved road.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Gravity Septic System
4,500 sq. ft
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Zone, Stove.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Satellite Dish. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price