Quality custom built brick house-they rarely make them like anymore. It's solid. There is a lot more house here than it looks like with a full basement that has large windows in every room. There are 4 BR's, 2.5 BA, kitchen with updates and room for a table, a formal DR, LR, Den and storage. Clever use of space throughout with all spaces utilized, nothing is wasted in the house. Both the LR and Den have fireplaces-one gas and one wood so all the bases are covered. The lot is almost an acre-with room for chickens, goats or gardens. Some updates have been made-like the stunning stone in the kitchen but they kept the charm of the knotty pine. A partial list of the upgrades are Pella windows in the sunroom, newer roof and fixtures in the baths. Professional photos on the way. It's right next door to #508 so would make a wonderful investment or family compound purchase.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,588 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price