Casual country living in a park-like setting minutes from the Town of Culpeper in Reva just off of Rt. 29. The views of the Blue Ridge Mountains are a WOW....180 degree views from all the windows! Just so pretty with covered porches for sitting and sipping to enjoy Mother Nature at her finest. This is a custom contemporary with an open floor plan and space for all. Attention to detail throughout with Hardiplank siding, metal roofing, real stone accent on the foundation, Andersen windows, and oversized gutters all built to withstand the elements. Walking in the front door just makes you smile. The dramatic bank of windows brings the Blue Ridge into focus. The kitchen, with its high end appliances by Thermador and custom cabinets, with stunning granite all add to the ambiance of fine country living. The layout includes a huge pantry, separate laundry room with a grilling deck. But best of all, you'll not want to leave the striking great room with its soaring ceiling, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, and real stone, wood burning fireplace. The Owner's bedroom is tucked behind the fireplace with a private balcony, large walk in closet and tiled walk in shower along with separate Bubble Massage Air bathtub to lay back and enjoy. In addition, another nice sized bedroom with a walk in closet and its own bath round out the main level. Walk into the lower level from the covered carport and see the kitchenette, dining area, and hand crafted real stone, wood burning fireplace and heatilator in that Great Room. The flooring is a wood-look plank style porcelain tile. A separate full bath is conveniently located near a storage room with a second washer-dryer hookup. Plus another Guest bedroom with an office set up and Jack-Jill bath that adjoins a fourth bedroom. The ten acres also provides the outdoor living and fresh air that we all need. A short walk up to the cottage on the hill adds to the property charm. It would make a lovely office or playhouse. Above that is a great storage shed. Take your chairs to the fire pit to finish off the evening hours with marshmallows and refreshments.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Public Sewer, Gravity Septic System
3,960 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Onsite Telephone, Underground, Electric service available
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Insulated
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted, Private, Stone Driveway.
- Enclosed, Patio, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)