Over 1600 square feet finished, new construction ready late May - 3BR; 2 BA home on 3 acres on S. Merrimac Rd minutes to Town of Culpeper and Rt. 29. Many upgrades included from granite countertops, stainless appliance, kitchen island, oil rubbed bronze hardware throughout to Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, custom tile walk in shower in MBR bath w/frameless door. Walkout basement, unfinished with rough in plumbing for future bath and huge rec space to enjoy, two car garage, and 16'x12' rear deck. Very pretty wooded lot, close to Town. Work from home on high speed internet call provider to set up.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
1,647 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Country View Homes, Llc
Electric service available, Above Ground, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price